Welcome to the Association of Diversity & Inclusion Professionals
We all know DEIB landscape has changed dramatically over the last two years. More and more companies understand the value of DEIB as it leads to innovation, recruiting, retaining and developing a competitive workforce in today’s global environment. Which has made it imperative to companies to redefine their business models to focus on value-driving initiatives that yield more innovative teams that connect better with the increasingly diverse marketplace by creating leaders and employees who build strong connections with the marketplace and community.
The Association seeks to equip DEIB Professionals with the tool and knowledge to impact both their workplaces and their communities. By leveraging our resources, initiatives, conferences and programs, a DEIB Professional will be able to reach his/her professional and organizational goals. It is important that the DEIB Professional are properly equipped for the essential work that is needed.
Association of D&I Professionals
Meet Dennis Kennedy
Articles on Dennnis Kennedy
- In His Quest For Social Justice, Dennis Kennedy Launches New Energy Diversity Council
- Dennis Kennedy Founder of the National Diversity Council: “If I could inspire a movement, it would definitely be providing more opportunities for youth in inner cities to reach their full potential, while focusing on education reform.”
- Barack Obama Touts Tolerance, Inclusion, Texas Barbecue at Dallas Diversity Conference
- The Recipe to Individual Success? Barack Obama says Innovation, Hard Work, and Resilience
- Embracing Diversity - Southwest Airlines Supports Inclusion and Equality at Every Level.
- How to Leverage Generational Diversity
- 'Justice Will Prevail,' Chancellor Tells Campus Diversity Conference
- Hispanic/Latino Summit to Address Pressing Social Issues
- Dennis Kennedy Lifetime Achievement Award
- Dennis Kennedy Meets Colin Powell, 2007
- Dennis Kennedy Gives $20,000 To Fund College Scholarships
- Diversity Awareness Council Formed by Professor at UTSA
- Learning Curve
- Speaker at Youth Program
- Dennis Kennedy's Photo Gallery